We live in a world where from day to day it’s becoming harder and harder to attract your target market. There is strong competition, large companies with very strong marketing, and also all kinds of media. You have to agree that it is not an easy task to deal with all of that on the market. But, you can still stand out from that big crowd, and you don’t need some nonsensical amount of money to achieve that. We will present to you some very effective, and inexpensive ways that you can use on the internet to help your business growth.
1. You can ask local celebrity to endorse you: It is hard to get a superstar endorsing your product, but you can always find some celebrity who is more local. You ask now who these local celebrities are. Well, people around you who have dragged attention of the newspapers and local televisions by for example doing something positive! You can easily find them, contact them end surprise them with a gift of your products. Then the only thing left to do is get feedback from them and put it on your webpage or your blog.
2. You can create a group on LinkedIn! First of all it is free to create, but it is very easy! It will enable you to show your professional skills and lots of useful information. And it will definitely get some traffic to your website. Maybe you’ll need some time to start this, but once it has started, nothing can stop you.
3. Publish yourself on niche blogs! Maybe you cannot put yourself on a cover of some famous magazine; you can make new opportunities for you by showing up on niche blog which is popular! You can easily find five to six blogs targeting your market make contact with the creators of them and then present them some ideas of new ways to bring value to the readers of the blog! For example, you can present your ideas for that blog posts that you could write and explain why they are good and interesting for the readers of it.
4. Use YouTube! YouTube is a very powerful thing, with more than 900 million visitors a month! It is a powerful platform for any business and by making YouTube video; you will attract a lot of customers online. But make sure that your videos are more than just simple presentations of the products. They need to have a very clear editorial message, and a keyword-researched headline.
5. Think about the biggest issues in your industry and then write an e-book about it! These days you don’t need to find a publishing company and pay a lot of monfor your book to be distributed. There are sites like Amazon where you can upload it for free! They will charge you with taking some percent from every sale of it. But since your primary goal is not to earn a big profit from this, it is totally ok. Your final goal is to attract readers of the book to need further information and then visit your official website.